Under eye dark circles can eclipse the beauty of your skin. No matter how hard you try to conceal them, there will be times when they will be at their worst and refuse to stay hidden. So, before a time comes when you feel ashamed to step out, you better find a way to get rid of them.
Dark circles may be a result of stress, lack of sleep, allergies, some disease or nutritional deficiency, aging or may even be hereditary. don’t ever to use Lightening Pills for treatment Dark Skin Around Your Eyes, Because The skin lightening pills can cause major side-effects than do heal your problem
Not only adults and older people, but even adolescents can develop dark circles. The good news is that you can visibly reduce, as well as, completely eliminate them simply by following these given tips:
Lightening Dark Skin Around Your Eyes
- Give your body a good night’s sleep. Unhealthy sleeping habits are a major cause of under eye skin darkening and puffiness.
- A well-balanced diet guarantees good health. Include green leafy vegetables, fresh fruits and salads in your diet to meet your body’s nutritional requirements.
- Drink plenty of water to keep yourself hydrated. Sometimes, excessive dryness can make your dark circles look darker!
- Deep breathing exercises or yoga will increase blood circulation, thus, diminishing the darkness around your eyes. Even facial exercise or massage can help a great deal.
- Stay away from tobacco, alcohol and other drugs. Your eyes directly reflect the adverse effects of these habits.
Here are a few home remedies that will help you fight those awful looking dark circles
- Do not underestimate the effect cucumber or potato slices can have on your dark circles. You have probably read it everywhere, but it’s time that you gave them a try.
- Nourish your skin with almond or olive oil. Gently massage the under eye skin with either of these oils, both morning and night.
- Dipping cotton pads in rose water and placing them on your eyes for a few minutes soothes the skin and aids in bringing back its natural color. Used tea bags can also be used similarly.
- Orange juice, glycerin, tomato juice and lemon juice also do wonders for facial skin. They will lighten the darkened areas and bring a glow to your face.