I have what you call “goose bump acne” on my nose. I have lots of tiny bumps that are flesh colored kind of reminds me of chicken skin on nose. I can’t pop them because they are tiny and I don’t think there is anything in them. They start under the bridge of my nose to the tip and go close to my cheeks. So does anyone have a clue whats the proper term or how to get rid of acne on nose?
By the way I used a pore strip once and nothing came out.
Some general tips for how to get rid of acne around nose
Well, my forehead acne breakouts horribly so I have to continuously take care of it. Your problem denotes to whiteheads. This is what one should do to stop acne breakouts and permanently get rid of acne on nose or face — even back;
- Keep your face clean, exfoliate nightly with non-scented soaps
- DO NOT PLAY WITH YOUR ACNE ON NOSE because it irritates you and people around
- Keep your nose/face moisturized with non-scented lotions
- Drink a glass of water right when you wake up in the morning
- Eat lots of apples daily
- If none of this work, see your doctor as soon as possible.
You Know drink alcohol whilst taking Accutane/Isotretinoin? Find your answer in here
These are not only for your nose but for your whole face, to have healthy beautiful skin