Head lice is a problem that’s very disturbing. We will always strach because hair itchy. Usually head lice affects children’s hair. No matter their hair is smooth or coarse. So, if you wonder can black people get lice? The answer is yes, they do. Just like other lighter skin. If your children get lice, don’t panic because we have solution to overcome this problem.
An easy way to remove head lice is using olive oil. Do not waste time to eradicate lice from the hair because they breed so quickly. This natural ingredient does not have side effects. For years people believe that olive oil can kill head lice. According to study of the Harvard School of Public Health, lice will die after being submerged in olive oil for more than two hours. Olive oil will prevent lice from oxygene. If breathing stops, they will die immediately.
How to treat head lice with olive oil?
- Rub olive oil to all over the scalp and hair.
- Wrap head with plastic cover. So, no air can enter.
- Wait for 3 hours.
- Wash the hair with shampoo.
- Comb hair to remove dead lice from hair.
For best result repeat this treatment for several times.
Second solution to get rid from head lice is using garlic. Before appy garlic to remove head lice, you need to prepare;
- 8 – 10 cloves of garlic
- 3 tablespoons of lime juice
- Grind all the garlic untill smooth.
- Add the garlic with lime juice and stir well.
- Apply this mixture to the hair evenly.
- Let it stand for 30 minutes then rinse thoroughly.